We are seeking to fill a full-time Industrial Designer position at the Butler Merchandising Solutions fulfillment center in St. Louis, MO.
The Industrial Designer is responsible for several duties at Butler, including collaborating and developing product solutions that support our customers’ needs in merchandising and fixture placements.
Butler is a leading designer and fabricator of go-to custom displays, working directly with leading retailers and brands like Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Red Bull, Anheuser Busch, and many other Fortune 100 companies spanning a broad range of industries to create shopping experiences seen every day.
Our company must foster a creative and self-motivated atmosphere to be relevant in today’s retail world and is looking for energetic and industrious people to help us build on our decades of success.
Butler is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Proactively Works with sales team & customers to develop creative solutions
- Interacts with customers to determine packaging design/display needs
- Provides conceptual structural solutions to meet client objectives
- Works with various mixed medium materials to provide solutions
- Completes routine and complex structural design projects under tight time constraints
- Prepares structural design files for prototypes, mock-ups, and production
- Maintains project records in accordance with company policy
- Monitors and follows guidelines of creative quality control procedures
- Ensures all direct customer feedback is promptly communicated
- Counsels sales team and customers on design needs for their product
- Manages an effective time management schedule
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design or a similar field preferred
- Design or Corrugated background preferred
- Proficiency in Arden Software Impact CAD, Esko Artios CAD, or similar software
- Understanding of Adobe Suite Software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental plans
- Short/long-term disability
- Accident Care
- Cancer Care
- Hospital Indemnity
Every employee is eligible for insurance on the first Monday of the following month.