We are seeking a full-time Fulfillment Supervisor (1st Shift) at the Butler Merchandising Solutions fulfillment center in St. Louis, MO.
An energetic working supervisor plans, coordinates and supervises the fulfillment team. The most qualified candidates have experience preparing work schedules, delegating work, and overseeing the assembly of displays for the fulfillment facility. The highest qualified candidates keep the team organized and busy with work while keeping the fulfillment center clean and safe.
- Manages daily activities with emphasis on quality and efficiency
- Ensures department is staffed accordingly based on the production schedule
- Ensures and promotes a safe work environment
- Ensures conformance to established procedures and product quality levels
- Performs a wide variety of tasks and exercises a certain degree of creativity and latitude
- Follows and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Oversees and manages labor
- Assigns work
- Checks on quality of outgoing product
*Exposure to dust and changes in temperature and humidity are frequent. Major tasks that require the use of one or both hands are operations using a computer or manufacturing equipment. May lift up to 50 pounds.
- At least 4 years of leadership experience in a production/manufacturing, digital press, or machine operations environment.
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Well developed written communication and interpersonal skills
- “Multi-tasker” with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with printing, corrugated cardboard merchandising, and fulfillment operations
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of merchandise display products
- Competitive pay
- Medical, vision, and dental plans